Current (PSU): Reachability analysis, model predictive control, hierarchical control, thermal management & electrical systems, hybrid systems
Previous (UMN): Optimal control, constrained optimization, hybrid hydraulic-electric systems, and control over discrete operating decisions
- J. Siefert, T. Bird, J. Koeln, N. Jain, H. Pangborn, “Successor Sets of Discrete-time Nonlinear Systems Using Hybrid Zonotopes,” 2022. (submitted) [arXiv]
- J. Siefert, T. Bird, J. Koeln, N. Jain, H. Pangborn, “Robust Successor and Precursor Sets of Hybrid Systems Using Hybrid Zonotopes,” IEEE Control Systems Letters, 2022. (jointly submitted to IEEE Conference on Decision and Control)
- J. Siefert, D. Leister, J. Koeln, H. Pangborn, "Discrete Reachability Analysis with Bounded Error Sets", IEEE Control Systems Letters, 2022. (jointly submitted to American Control Conference)
- J. Siefert, P. Y. Li, "Optimal Control of the Energy-Saving Hybrid Hydraulic-Electric Architecture (HHEA) for Off-Highway Mobile Machines", IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, 2021.
- A. Khandekar, J. Siefert, P. Y. Li, "Co-Design of a Fully Electric Hybrid Hydraulic-Electric Architecture (FE-HHEA) for Off-Road Mobile Machines", American Controls Conference, 2021.
- J. Siefert, P. Y. Li, "Optimal control and energy saving analysis of common pressure rail architectures: HHEA & STEAM", BATH/ASME Symposium on Fluid Power and Motion Control, 2020.
- J. Siefert, P. Y. Li, "Optimal operation of a hybrid hydraulic-electric architecture for off-road mobile machines over discrete operating conditions", American Controls Conference, 2020.
- P. Y. Li, J. Siefert, "A hybrid hydraulic-electric architecture (HHEA) for high power off-road mobile machines", BATH/ASME
Symposium on Fluid Power and Motion Control, 2019.